The Community & Voluntary Sector are the unsung heroes of our country. Without them, people and communities in need would have nowhere to turn for support.
Kadenza Group have a long history of supporting Community & Voluntary Sector organisations.
We work with Boards and Staff of Community & Voluntary Sector Organisations (including Credit Unions) to develop their sustainability and viability. This enables them to be more effective and efficient in serving the needs of their communities of interest.
Kadenza Group offer specialist solutions tailored to the needs of Community & Voluntary Sector organisations in the following areas:
- Strategic Review Sessions / Retreats / Away Days
- Planning for Succession of Board, Management & Staff
- Conflict Reduction & Resolution
- Group Facilitation
- Team & Performance Coaching of Board, Management & Staff
- External Supervision of Management & Staff
- HR & Recruitment Advice
- Governance & Board Development
- New Board Member Induction Training
- Integration & Amalgamation Facilitation
- Training & Development Needs Analysis
- Dealing with Interpersonal Dynamics & Challenges
- Increasing Levels of Courageous and Creative Conflict
- Developing Compassionate (Non Violent) Communication
- Creating a Culture of Personal Responsibility & Accountability
Our unique processes support members of Boards, Teams and Staff to focus on strategic issues including Professionalisation & Formalisation of Roles/Processes and the Long Term Sustainability and Viability of the Organisation.