We are Family Business Specialists and Directors of The Family Business Unit, Ireland (FBU).
The Family Business Unit, Ireland are part of a Europe-wide organisation of Family Business Specialists and coaches focusing on the unique dynamics of Family run or owned businesses.
We help our clients to Improve Productivity, Develop Sustainability and Bring Solutions to those problems and opportunities inherent to Family Businesses by sharing best practice drawn from more than 25 years of practical experience with Family Businesses.
We work with Owners, Family Members, Management, and Professional Advisors to ensure best practice solutions which are acceptable to all.
Our Tools and Processes cover:
- Contingency Issues
- Planning for Succession & Generational Transition
- Conflict Reduction & Resolution
- Strategic Coaching of Senior Family Members
- Developing Living Values & Vision
- Governance & Board Development
- Family Charters & Family Business Rules
- Coaching for Future Leadership
- Facilitating Family Meetings, Retreats & Learning
…building family & work environments of Mutual Trust & Respect.
Our Coaching Process engages Senior Family Members involved in the business to focus on strategic issues including Continuity, the Professionalisation of management teams and the Long Term Health of the business.
We also deliver a range of Specialist Training Courses for Family Business Practitioners throughout Ireland:
- The Survival of the Family Business (Contingency Planning)
- Introduction to Succession Planning for Family Business
- Conflict Resolution in Family Business
- Developing Living Values & Vision in a Family Business
- Family Business Governance
- Leadership Development for Family Business
- Team Development in a Family Business (in conjunction with Belbin Ireland)
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills for Family Business Leaders
For more information about The Family Business Unit, Ireland and our services,
visit: our FBU Ireland website here.