"The best way to predict your future is to create it"
- Abraham Lincoln
We offer a range of training programs online, in-house, in public, and one-to-one to help you create your future.
Mental Toughness, Mindset, & Resilience Training
Resilience for Results
Our signature Mental Toughness Development Programs build the 7 Core Competencies of Resilience while increasing the fundamental aspects of Mental Toughness - namely, Control, Commitment, Challenge, and Confidence. All avail of the MTQ Psychometric Assessment for targeting Mental Toughness and Resilience Interventions.
Public Version: Our Resilience for Results training is an interactive 2 day + 2 Coaching session open program offered through our partner organizations (currently only in Ireland) periodically throughout the year. For more information, download the brochure here.
Participants get an opportunity to practice a range of Interventions to develop their Mental Toughness and Resilience; develop their own targeted Resilience Action Plan; and receive a comprehensive workbook containing various exercises that they can use to continue to increase their Mental Toughness.
In-House Version: This version of our Resilience for Results program can be offered within organizations and scoped to deliver on specific deliverables.
These can included: general awareness development; leadership development; reduction of absenteeism; shortened the learning curve/onboarding cycles; increased hardiness to stress, pressure, and challenges; dealing with overwhelm, conflict and confrontational work situations, etc.
While using similar content to the Public Version, the In-House Version can be integrated into existing development initiatives or offered as a stand-alone program.
One-to-One / Small Group Version: This version can be delivered in person or via Skype (online) and can be tailored to the unique needs, timeframes, and outcomes required by the client.
New Mindset Program
Our New Mindset Program is a 4 session course that focuses on the development of all the qualities necessary to shift and maintain a positive mental frame of reference. We cover topics such as:
- Growth versus Fixed Mindset: Your Beliefs and Focus
- Welcoming Negative Automatic Thoughts (NATs)
- Navigating Comfort, Growth, & Panic Zones
- Mood & Energy Mapping
- Resilience and Bounce-ability
- The Power of Self-Compassion & Self-Kindness
and much more.
This program can be delivered Publicly, In-House, or One-to-One/with Small Groups.
Mental Toughness Accelerator Training
This is an intensive and immersive one-to-one training, mentoring and coaching program for those who need to make deep shifts and learning happen in a short space of time.
Run weekly over 8 or 16 week blocks, the Mental Toughness Accelerator programme utilizes a range of tools, assessments, and interventions to get you the results you want and make them stick - in as short a space of time as possible.
The program is completely customized and tailored to the specific needs of the client, but usually contains the following:
- 8 or 16 one-hour private coaching calls over a 2 to 5 month period
- Exclusive use of the Mental Toughness personality assessment using the evidence based and academically backed MTQ Mental Toughness Metric - the only Mental Toughness Assessment of its kind in the world
- The VIA Character Strengths Assessment - this assessment, designed by Martin Seligman (the founder of Positive Psychology) provides a wealth of information to help you understand your core characteristics. While most personality tests focus on negative and neutral traits, the VIA Survey focuses on your best qualities.
- Workbooks, cheat-sheets, models, articles, PDFs, and loads of other assessments and tools for personal growth
- 100% tailoring of this program based on the client's Needs and Goals
- Unlimited email access through the course
- Behind-the-scenes access to the learning I have gleaned and distilled from my own life time of experiences, knowledge, insights - as an Introverted professional and business owner, business specialist, professional & executive coach - shared openly with you to help you shorten your own learning curve
Past participants have used this course to help them with the following career development goals:
- Getting Up to Speed in the First 100 Days of a New Role
- Reassessing Your Career Direction
- Navigating Life Stage Transitions
- Dealing with / Managing / Resolving Workplace Conflict
- Authentic Public Speaking
- Going for That Promotion
- Work / Life Balance Challenges
- How to Say No (to Your Boss / Colleagues / Staff / Customers)
- Job Hunting Skills
- Coming Out of Your Shell
- Standing Up to Rejection
- Standing Up for Yourself
- Interview Preparation Skills
- Dealing with Interpersonal Communication Challenges
- Managing Your Boss
- Managing Difficult Staff / Co-workers / Customers
- The Art of Speaking Up
- Being an Introverted Leadership
- Building Self Confidence & a Positive Self Image
- Leaving Corporate Work
- Becoming a Successful Business Owner / Consultant
- Coming Back from Burn Out / Rust Out
- Re-entering the Workforce after a Period of Absence